Welcome to the Hospice & Palliative Care Association of the Rockies
Please log-in to access your premier member benefits.
As a member of the Hospice & Palliative Care Association of the Rockies, we know that you're committed to providing the highest quality of hospice care for patients and families facing life limiting illness.
The mission of HPCAR is to increase access to palliative care and hospice services and promote quality hospice and palliative standards of care for all people of Colorado and Wyoming. HPCAR's vision is that all people of Colorado and Wyoming will live well at the end of life or in serious illness, and that none will suffer needlessly.
The core functions and goals of HPCAR include the following:
- To promote hospice as the highest-quality care for patients and family caregivers struggling with serious and life-limiting illness.
- To serve the entire hospice and palliative care community.
- To pursue commitment to caring and excellence.
- To connect people in need with palliative and hospice care information and resources.
- To provide its members with advocacy, education and best practice models of care.